- Question: Where do I sleep in LaGrange?
As a member of our team, you are welcome to stay with us in the team tent. If you are going to stay in the tent be sure to pack overnight camping-related materials such as a sleeping bag. We also have a limited number of Motel spaces that are reserved on a first-come first-served basis using the membership registration. These rooms cost additional money and are paid once the room reservations have been finalized.
If you have medical equipment that requires power you need to apply for a room. If you do not get a room, you will need to find other arrangements. Power in the tent is not guaranteed, and is powered by a generator!
New to the MS150 or to bicycling? Visit http://emcycling.com/newriderinfo
- Question: Does ExxonMobil match funds donated to the MS150?
- ExxonMobil does not match funds donated to the MS150 at this time. It does however provide VIP grants for volunteering. Please Contact Us for more information about VIP Grants.
- Question: Where do I get my packet (number, wristband, etc) for the MS150
As a member of the ExxonMobil MS150 Team you will be able to pick up your packet through the Official MS150 Packet Pickup Events OR at our Team Picnic.
To view more information about the MS150 Packet Pickup Process click here.
- Question: Are bicycle inspections required?
- Bicycle inspections are a good idea. Getting your bicycle inspection done close to the MS150 helps ensure that your bike is in a safe condition for the ride. In addition, if your bicycle has the inspection sticker you will not need to pay for labor if you need assistance during the MS150. The MS150 does not require that you complete this inspection.